CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

25 Things About Me

Okay, Leah did this on her blog so I thought I'd give it a try. This one was hard! And I better see Jess doing it too! ;-)

1. My husband is Brandon and I'm Brandi so I just had to name my kids with the "Bra" theme too. I have Braeden and Braxton.

2. I am an x-ray tech and have been for 10 years now. I graduated in 1999. Yeah, I'm getting old!

3. In my 32 years of living, I have been a daughter, sister, cousin, aunt, friend, wife, and mother! Whew!

4. I swallow my gum! I'm not sure why I still do this at my age, but I do!

5. We have 3 dogs; 2 chihuahua's and an English bulldog.

6. I have been to the chiropractor numerous times in my life, but I WILL NOT let him pop my neck. I have a horrid fear of him breaking it.

7. I lost my mom when I was four and my dad when I was nine. These accidents have shaped me into the person I am today.

8. I wear scrubs everyday to work and for some reason, my shoes have to match my scrubs. I love to wear Crocs and I have a different colored pair to match all my scrubs.

9. I never take off my wedding ring....not to shower, wash dishes, put on lotion, never. I do try to clean it from time to time though.

10. I have lived in the DFW Metroplex for over a year now and the only places I can get to is work and home! If I HAD to, I could make it to Six Flags. I have got to get out more and make myself learn how to get around this huge place!

11. My oldest dog, Paco, has the greatest ears and for some reason I will bite them! I'm not sure if that makes me psycho, but it's gotta be close!! :)

12. I have a habit of biting my tongue at any given time. If I can't put salt on it immediately, I kinda freak out.....like my tongue's going to fall off or something!!!

13. I HATE doing spine xrays on obese people. It is an obession that I am VERY passionate about!

14. On Saturdays and Sundays, I always want all 4 of us to sleep in the same bed for naptime. It's just something that I look forward to all week. ;-)

15. I am very into angry, depressing music. I know that's probably bad to admit, but I am. I love bands like 30 Seconds to Mars, Staind, Chevelle, and Seether. I will hear a song I like and then I have to look up the lyrics and read them. I can always relate a piece of my life to a song.

16. I do not watch much TV, but when I do, it's always crime shows. My favorite is "The First 48." I really get into those kinds of forensics type shows.

17. Myspace is a daily habit for me. I have got to log in at least once a day!

18. I always make my boys wear white undershirts. Even in 100 degree weather! I just think it looks very nice.

19. I hate silence! Even at night I have a box fan going on high for the noise. Brandon and the boys are the same way now. If I'm at work, the radio is going. I just don't like silence.

20. I take pictures everywhere I go. I enjoy having reminders of memories. I carry my digital camera in my purse. I don't like leaving the house without it.

21. I am a neat freak and have to have my house in order at most all times. The only time I slack is when one of us is sick. When I come home in the evenings, I will not sit down or relax until the dishes are done, the laundry is folded, the boy's room is picked up, and the kitchen floor is swept. I also won't go to work in the mornings without making up my bed.

22. I have the best memory in the world! I can hear a song and I can tell you exactly what I was doing the first time I heard it. I can smell a certain kind of food and I can tell you when the last time I ate that was. I can remember things about my mom and dad like I just saw them yesterday.

23. I'm very open minded. There are few things in this world that just really shock me anymore. The only 2 things that can really get me down is cruelty to children and drugs. These are 2 subjects that I have had ENOUGH of. I get a little "winded" from time to time about these 2 things.....just ask Leah! :-)

24. As much as I hate drugs, I have pity for drug users. I firmly believe that drug addiction is a disease no different than cancer. There will eventually be a cure for drug use. I just have no idea when or what that will be. And I may be totally wrong, but I can sure hope for that day!

AND FINALLY:

25. I have been through and seen so much in my life. These experiences have made me a pretty good advice giver. I will rack my brain to come up with a solution to people's problems. If that fails, then I will listen to everything they say so they will know they're not alone in this difficult time! I feel like I have made a differenc in a few people's lives......

1 comments:

Leah said...

Ok I am proud of you. You did good. Now the gum thing...you know that gum will stay in your digestive system for 7 years right...so spit that crap out when your done with it alright!!! The dog thing, Paco will eventually bite you back I'm sure of it so watch out!! LOL!!