CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Catching Up

Wow, I haven't written in a while! We have been having crazy times at the McAvey house! Brae was out of school for a week with the flu AND strep! That kept me and Brandon really busy and out of work those days too. But he's finally better now and Brax hasn't showed one sign of getting sick either. Thank goodness! Then we had the horrible ice storm on Tuesday night and that kept us off work on Wednesday. So, I'm finally back to blogging mode! The only bad part is that I have no idea what to blog about today! LOL I got a letter from my brother and that was nice. I haven't heard from him in over a month. So I was really glad to get that. We're still having a tough time getting Brae to sleep in his own bed. This has been such a challenge for us! Our 2 year old gets right in bed and stays there all night. Not the 5 year old though! Nooooo way! We battle with him every night! It's getting slowly better--VERY slowly! Other than that, I don't have much to report today!

0 comments: