CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

My brother




I am having a REALLY hard time dealing with the issues surrounding my brother. I know it seems like that's all I write about, but this is my "outlet." I spend most of the day at work thinking about the what if's and the could of beens. It's really getting hard. I need to accept and realize that this is the hand that we've been dealt. And eventually I will get there. So, here's a poem that I just wanted to share. I didn't write it....nope, I'm not that creative. But, it definetly tugged at my heart strings.
Here ya go, baby brother. I love you.

Brothers,The ones you go to for help, For comfort, For advice. When you just had a fight with Mom and Dad, Another girl, Or your boyfriend. Brothers, The ones you go to, to tell them that You're pregnant, Getting married, Or just need a shoulder to cry on. The ones you look up to, Share jokes, And talk to about everything. Brothers, They're there for the good times, Bad, And everything in between. My brother, He helps me with everything. Now all he needs, Is ME.

0 comments: