CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Old Song, New Twist

My oldest son, Brae, went to watch "Bolt" in 3D with his grandmother yesterday afternoon. He absolutely LOVED it! He was amazed at the stuff that "kept coming at his head!" He said, "Mama, I could touch the doggie on the screen!" LOL That really made me smile. So, while he was gone, me and Brax decided we'd work on the Alphabet Song together. And let me just say that for 2 years and 3 mos. old, he's doing AMAZING at learning it! We just kept running into a small problem. He does great up until "...J, K, L, M...." then he kinda drifts off into his own world. Okay, so let me try to explain. Here's Brax singing, "H, I, J, K, L, M, N, Old Macdonald had a farm, EIEIO..." Isn't that adorable? I thought it was super funny and it sure brought a smile to my face. I just wanted to share that!

1 comments:

Leah said...

That is cute....it would be even cuter if you would bring him to Chillicothe and let him sing it to me himself....hint hint!! lol